Reborn Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reborn Union

This is a place where all the Reborn Union members can communicate, make strategies, discuss issues, etc.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Reborn Union in World 12

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Reborn Union in World 12 Empty The Reborn Union in World 12 Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:34 pm

Admin

Admin

For those of you who play on The West world 12, we're going to create a sister union there. The name of the union will probably remain the same, as well as the names of the towns (I could say, future towns). First on the list is Orion Reborn (as in world 11) which will come into existence in about a day's time. Once we get that town going, someone will be appointed to go and build a second one, Andromeda Reborn. So far this is just a replica of the strategy we've been using in world 11. After we've reached these goals...well, I haven't thought about that yet Cool . I'm open to suggestions though.

There could be some modifications to this "grand plan" so I need people's opinion.
1. We could come up with different names (although I really think it's best to keep them the same)
2. We could start off with 2 towns instead of one and hope to develop faster that way. One reason is: we would have double the room to accommodate people since I'm sure there will be plenty of players looking for towns (because there won't be as many so early in the game).
Let me know what you think.

https://rebornunion.darkbb.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum