Reborn Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reborn Union

This is a place where all the Reborn Union members can communicate, make strategies, discuss issues, etc.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello everyone

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello everyone Empty Hello everyone Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:21 pm

El Cuba Libre

Thought a quick hello from your Commander in Chief (oh I like that title) would be appropriate.

If people can let me know if they want to be a soldier/dueler and help fight our corner of the world.

And can people let me know who they been duelled by and what town they're from and we can see if there are any patterns or particular problems.

I know Dies Irae from Shadow Slayers is a thorn in our side but one we may have to endure for a while.

I also have reports of people from the towns USDA Bear tooth and the Shadow Alliance and while I think I can beat both they do both have back up.

If you are a builder and attacked then let me know so I can back up any attacks with proof.

That's all for now I think

2Hello everyone Empty Re: Hello everyone Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:46 pm

Admin

Admin

I would just like to add something very important. PLEASE don't attack workers from other towns. I know they're easy meat Wink but don't do it. Workers are usually protected so that they can focus on building the town. We've recently received a complaint from another town that a player from Orion attacked one of their workers and warned us to keep that from happening again.

Thanks.

https://rebornunion.darkbb.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum